Responsible for recruitment, selection and hiring of all candidates for the Company. The Recruiters maintain the highest standard of professional integrity and work values. S/he upholds confidentiality toward employees, families, patients, colleagues, applicants and sensitive situations arising within the company.
- College degree strongly preferred. May be offset by relevant and substantial work experience.
- Competent understanding of current employment laws at the local, state and federal levels.
- Minimum 5 years of sourcing or recruiting and hiring experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate. Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Consulting and collaboration skills. Interdepartmental sensitivity.
- Ability to plan, initiate, administer and evaluate recruitment programs.
- Driving record and automobile insurance as per Company policy.
- Ability to travel HillsboroughCounty on a regular basis. Other travel as necessary to position.
- Work under moderate supervision, exercising like amount of discretion and independent judgment.
- Identifies current and future staffing needs.
- Develops, implements and monitors programs to meet identified staffing needs.
- Identifies and uses most effective mode(s) of recruitment.
- Coordinates, participates and/or supports job fairs, career days and other community events on behalf of the Company.
- Reviews UltiPro Web requisitions for compliance with Company policy *
- Performs initial interviews to screen for qualified candidates.
- Hires or make hire recommendations.
- Administers the selection/hiring process: applications, hire letters and candidate documents.
- Processes internal and external employment advertising/posting web based and other media
- Utilizes appropriate external website and media sources for advertising
- Maintains job vacancy listing on website.
- Ensures that all candidates meet the requirements for employment including license, background screening, references, etc
- Coordinates on-site and off-site job fairs.
- Maintains regular follow up with potential candidates.
- Processes internal and external employment advertising/posting. *
- Processes weekly/monthly invoices related to the employment function.*
- Tracks advertising and related expenses to remain within budget.*
- Recommends updates/changes to employment process to ensure effective and efficient operation.
- Prepares quarterly recruitment and selection reports with annual summary.
- Enters candidate information into HRIS.
- Updates HRIS information and generate standard reports.
- Provides manager training regarding interviewing and selection assessment
- Maintains and advances knowledge of applicable employment laws, trends, and processes.
- Assists with budget preparation.*
- Performs other duties as requested. *