The Human Resources (HR) Analyst is responsible for supporting HR functions including Benefits, HRIS, HR Service Center, and Compensation, etc. Assists HR staff in creating, generating, and analyzing reports and identifying future data needs. Acts as resource for HR staff and HR system users. Performs basic backup administration duties for web-based HRIS. Handles some benefits processing such as premium collections, billing assistance, 403(b) data entry, and LTD inquiries.
- High School level of education required; an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in HR related field preferred
- Minimum three (3) years’ Human Resources experience required; compensation/benefits experience preferred
- Experience with HRIS systems and reporting required
- General knowledge of HR policies, processes and Federal/State Laws
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and vlookup, Word and HRIS software)
- Well-developed interpersonal and demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills, detailed oriented, and strong recordkeeping skills
- Ability to handle deadlines and time constraints
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff/management and work successfully in a team environment
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information Competencies:
- Satisfactorily completes competency requirements for this position.
Responsibilities of all employees:
- Represent the Company professionally at all times through care delivered and/or services provided to all clients.
- Comply with all State, federal and local government regulations, maintaining a strong position against fraud and abuse.
- Comply with Company policies, procedures and standard practices.
- Observe the Company's health, safety and security practices.
- Maintain the confidentiality of patients, families, colleagues and other sensitive situations within the Company.
- Use resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Promote the Company through participation in community and professional organizations.
- Participate proactively in improving performance at the organizational, departmental and individual levels.
- Improve own professional knowledge and skill level.
- Advance electronic media skills.
- Support Company research and educational activities.
- Share expertise with co-workers both formally and informally.
- Participate in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement activities as appropriate for the position.
- Creates, generates and distributes various reports (HR Center, Benefits, org charts, turnover, etc.).
- Provides ad hoc reporting: develops custom reports and dashboards to meet the requirements of requester.
- Develops and coordinates HR analytics and data reporting to support the various HR functions.
- Identifies and analyzes options and recommends process/report enhancements.
- Creates positions and job codes in Kronos.
- Provides support with position control management and ensures appropriate approvals per established guidelines.
- Acts as a backup administrator for web-based HRIS; grants system access.
- Performs data entry: 403b weekly enrollments/changes/loans, supervisor changes, data corrections.
- Responsible for benefit premium collections for employees on LOA.
- Processes monthly benefits billing.
- Processes LTD claim requests for additional information.
- Assists with compiling and/or designing materials/forms including new hire, benefits, and other HR projects.
- Provides supplemental coverage in the areas of Benefits, Compensation, and Kronos HR support.
- Works with all levels of HR staff in assessing needs for various business support.
- Provides accurate, relevant and timely information and assistance to internal customers, maintaining high standards for quality and customer service standards in all areas of responsibility.
- Performs other duties as assigned.